UFO performance art disinformation campaign. Credited to William Moore
- BLUE JAY: Dr. Christopher “Kit” Green, MD, Ph.D; Chief, Biomedical Sciences Department, General Motors, former head of the CIA’s UFO files at the Weird Desk.
- PELICAN: Ron Pandolfi, CIA Deputy Director for the Division of Science and Technology and current custodian of UFO files at the Weird Desk”
- SEA GULL: Bruce Maccabee, Ph.D., research scientist in optical physics and laser weapons applications at the U.S. Naval Surface Weapons Lab, Maryland; MUFON physics/photo-interpretive consultant
- OWL: Hal Puthoff, physicist with the Institute for Advanced Research in Austin, Texas, who specializes in Zero-Point Energy.
- PENGUIN: John Alexander, Ph.D. in Death Sciences; Lt. Col. U.S. Army Intelligence, director of the Non-Lethal Weapons Department, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Neuro-Lingustic Programing trainer
- CHICKADEE: Cmdr. C.B. Scott Jones, Ph.D., USN (Ret.), OSI, DIA, DARPA. former aide to Sen. Clairborne Pell.
- PARROT(?): vallee jacques , Ph.D., astrophysicist prolific UFO author, venture capitalist
- CHICKEN LITTLE: Dan Smith, civilian UFO research/volunteer
- CONDOR: Capt. Bob Collins, USAF (Ret.); Special Agent, Air Force Office of Special Investigations
- BUZZARD(?): Gordon Novell, reportedly reportedly involved in free energy schemes
- FALCON; Sgt. Richard Doty , USAF (Ret.); Special Agent, Air Force Office of Special Investigations
- HARRIER(?): Dale Graff, UFO-related technology specialist
- NIGHTINGALE(?): Jack Verona, shadowy liaison
- HAWK: Ernie Kellerstrauss, reportedly lived with an extraterrestrial for a while
- WOODPECKER(?): majestic-12 conspiracy industry.